If you love unscripted content, this episode is a hilarious and fun way to help you show the world your small business’ authentic brand.
Special guest Kate Casey is the host of a top-rated iTunes podcast, TV expert & Mom of 5, Kate Casey shares her marketing ups and downs to help make your small biz journey more easy and smooth.
Discover how Kate has amassed over 42k Instagram followers and seen her podcast show regularly featured in Newsweek, Time, People, US Magazine, Buzzfeed, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Daily Mail, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.
She serves up value with a heavy dose of social media reality. Gain all her expert social media insight in this advice-filled episode.
Listen to this episode on your fave podcast platform HERE.
Stay up to date by subscribing to Britney’s emails HERE.
Grab Britney’s new freebie, 10 Instagram Reels Content Ideas, and stay up to date on when Small Biz Social Society opens again right HERE.
Try Canva Pro free for 30 days & support the show HERE.
Follow Kate on Facebook HERE.
Follow Kate on Instagram HERE.
Follow Kate on TikTok HERE.
Connect with Britney on Twitter HERE.
Kate Casey is the host of Reality Life with Kate Casey, one the highest rated podcasts on iTunes and devoted to unscripted television. Twice a week she interviews talent, directors, and producers of television’s most popular reality shows, docuseries, and documentaries. Her show has been regularly featured in Newsweek, Time, People, US Magazine, Buzzfeed, Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Daily Mail, and more.
Her previous guests have included:
- Framing Britney Spears Director Samantha Stark
- Directors of American Murder (Netflix), A Wilderness of Error (Hulu), and Frank Parlato from The Vow (HBO)
- Leah McSweeney from Real Housewives of New York (Bravo)
- Christine Quinn from Selling Sunset (Netflix)
- Chris Herren from ESPN’s 30 for 30 Documentary Unguarded
- Marcus Lemonis from The Profit (CNBC)
- Phil Keoghan, Host of Amazing Race (CBS)
- Farnaz Farjam, Showrunner and Executive Producer of Keeping Up With the Kardashians (E!)
- Creator of Love is Blind (Netflix), Cast members Lauren Speed and Mark Cuevas
- Alex Baskin and Doug Ross, Executive Producers of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Orange County and Vanderpump Rules (Bravo)
- Trish Kinane and Megan Wolflick, Executive Producers of American Idol (Fox)
- Barrie Bernstein and Lisa Shannon, Executive Producers of Real Housewives of New York (Bravo)
- Shangela from RuPaul’s Drag Race (VH1) and A Star is Born
- Directors of Leaving Neverland (HBO), Abducted in Plain Sight (Netflix), Wild Wild Country (Netflix)
- Anthony Scaramucci from Big Brother (CBS)
- Paul Haynes from I’ll Be Gone in the Dark (HBO)
- Bob Harper from Biggest Loser (Fox)
- Kody Brown from Sister Wives (TLC)
- CeCe Moore from Dateline, ABC News, and 20/20
- Mark Cronin, Executive Producer of Below Deck (Bravo)
- Marty Callner, Creator of Hard Knocks (HBO)